Bankruptcy Attorney in St. Louis
About Our Firm
St Louis MO Bankruptcy Attorney has provided attentive, high-quality legal services in the areas of consumer bankruptcy and traffic law for over 30 years.
St. Louis Bankruptcy Lawyer - Consumer Bankruptcy
Our experienced bankruptcy law attorneys can stop:
- Wage garnishment
- Collection notices
- Harassing phone calls from creditors
Documents Needed During a First Consultation
In order for our bankruptcy attorney in St. Louis to properly assess your financial situation and advise you on your options under the Missouri law, they will need the following information from you:
- Pay stubs from you or your spouse/roommate for the last six months
- Your reported income for the last two tax years. We also need the income of your significant other, if applicable
- A copy of your divorce decree if you were recently divorced
- Any garnishment or lawsuit papers you have been served
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.